Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, November 15, 2013

Holiday Cheer Card

Happy Friday, all! Today I am back with another fun Christmas card. This card features non-traditional red and green Christmas colors, yet shows elegant silver and blue color scheme. I don't know about you, but I am more into those rather than traditional colors lately.


Check out those cool paint colors! Don't you just love them? I am particularly loving the nice coral color, Sea Foam from the CIP's collection. I  used Silver Frost as a background for today's card - I used a stencil to add a nice background pattern to the white cardstock canvas.


I wanted to pop out the tag mainly so here I used Sea Form to paint the whole tag and embossed the sentiment with black embossing power. Make sure to emboss the sentiment before painting the tag, so that you can get the nice resistance effect!

To paint the tag, I did the 1st coat and went back to add some darker areas. It gives more interest and dimensions to the project.

I used a light gray cardstock as a card base, added a couple strips of pattern papers to compliment the rest of the card. As finishing touches, I added couple drops of pearls and tied a bow with a twine on a clear vintage button.

Hope you enjoyed today's card! Thanks for stopping by and spending some times with us!


5 comments:

Julie Odil said...

Nicole, this is very pretty! I love the stencil effect.

Tina said...

Gorgeous card.

Unknown said...

Very pretty! Love the colors you used!

DIANA L. said...

This is simply fantastic Nicole love the seafoam green on this. nice CAS card.

Emily D. said...

This is beautiful Nicole!!!