Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Happy Thanksgiving ...

This week is a celebration of gratitude and family, and as my brothers and sister arrive for the holiday, I'm filled with thankfulness and blessings! Wishing you and yours the Happiest Thanksgiving full of laughter, love and yummy food and always be thankful for what you have, for there are many others who are less fortunate! ~ Enjoy!


I've created my scenic sunset using Buttercup, Raw Sienna, Pumpkin, Burnt Clay, Rustic Red, Burgundy and Coal in that order with a wet paintbrush. My poppies are die cut from black cardstock and a sentiment and bow finishes the card.

 
Each 1st Monday we will now be sharing 4 Creative Inspiration Paint Colors of the Month and those colors will be on sale for the entire month at 33% off of the original price! For this month the colors for the Fall Season are Burnt Clay, Pumpkin, Raw Sienna and Rustic Red!
I've used these colors on my card: 
 

5 comments:

Shylaashree said...

it is so beautiful, love the BG colours
Adhiraacreations

Adhiraa@Facebook
My Shop

Julie Odil said...

This is so lovely. I am mesmerized by that sun and the black poppies against it. Beautiful work!

Karen Petitt said...

Beautiful creation, thank you for sharing, must try to create a similar background with the inks and paints I own x

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful Darsie, I love the flowers against the beautiful golden background

Unknown said...

Very pretty!!