Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, November 1, 2013

Christmas Wishes Card


How about a fun Christmas card with leaves? I have been in Christmas mode since the beginning of last month and having so much fun creating Christmas cards. I took out couple paints and decorated the card for today's project. If you want to see how this card is put together in person make sure to check out the video below!


I wanted to add lots of textures for today's card. So I embossed the 1st layer cardstock with woodgrain embossing folder and crumbled the die cut leaves to give more depth. Don't they look cool? I love how our CI paints give touch of shine when painted. Crumbled areas also hold more paint so they look darker than the smooth area, giving more interest to the project.

I hope you enjoy today's tutorial! Thanks for stopping by!


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------




http://www.creativeinspirationspaint.com/#!/~/product/category=6463033&id=27594582

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Pretty card!

Tina said...

Love the leaves! Gorgeous!

Migdalia said...

The leaves are just GORGEOUS!!!
Love it!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks Challenge Blog ♥

Lucy E. said...

Great idea! I love the leaves!