Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Bring on the Holidays!

It's officially the holiday season.  I love this time of year and I love making friends fun gifts.  I made this frame as an experiment not knowing how it would turn out.  I will be doing this again! 



I embossed some HVAV tape and adhered it to a frame.
After it was covered I painted the frame with Creative Inspirations Coal and before it dried I wiped off the excess paint.  This gives it an antique look.

Inspirations Coal


 I painted the chipboard swirl with Antique Silver and after adhering the flowers I highlighted them with the Antique Silver.


Inspirations Antique Silver

Hope you enjoyed this little project and I hope you give it a try.

Thanks for stopping by the Creative Inspirations Blog today!

Debbie

7 comments:

Lucy Patrick said...

That's so beautiful, Wow, Debbie, XOX Lucy

Julie Odil said...

Beautiful! Love the antique look.

Unknown said...

Very pretty!

MONICA said...

This is gorgeous. Great techniques.

MONICA said...

Did you make the flowers?

Emily D. said...

This is awesome! Love it!!

Debbie Sherman said...

The flowers are Prima's. They are older white flowers that can be altered to any color. Sorry can't remember the name of them.