Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Bella Sun Kiss


Hello everyone, and Happy Tuesday to all!!!
Today I am sharing a card I designed for Creative Inspiration Paints using the beautiful shimmery paints.


On my card I used Green Olive and Evergreen for the Bella Leafy Branch. Next for the Bella Spring Corners and the Bella Butterfly bottom Layer I used the Chocolate CIP's. For the 2 velum layers I used Buttercup and Sky Blue on the edges of the butterflies. I love the beautiful look this gives to my card. Its really hard to see in the photo's, I did try to take different shots. If you CLICK on the photo you will be able to enlarge it and see better :)


 All die cuts are CottageCutz Bella Release, and design paper used is Prima's Sun Kiss collection! I added some sewing, and some Satin Really Reasonable Ribbon to complete my card.

Thank you for looking and have a lovely day!
hugs to all,
Cheryl

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card and love all the die cuts & shimmer you added!

ellyscard creatief said...

Lovely creation.
Gr Elly

Migdalia said...

Gorgeous!!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

Shea said...

This is just STUNNING, Cheryl. Wow!