Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, January 7, 2013

Shimmery Flowers

Shortly after Christmas every year, I begin dreaming of Spring!!

I just can't wait for my flowers to start coming up!

So I was inspired to create some shimmery watercolored flowers for on my Birthday card I created for today's post!

I first used the CI Paints of choice along with some water and painted some watercolor paper.  I then stamped my flowers and cut them out!
I used Creative Inspirations Paint in Green Olive, Spring Green, Tickled Pink, Tutu Pink, Sky Blue and Turquoise! As always I just love the shimmer!!

Have a wonderful day!!

Kendra

6 comments:

jessica said...

Beautiful!!! LOVE the shimmer Kendra!

Dana Tatar said...

Pretty card! I love the flowers!

Unknown said...

Pretty card!! Love all the shimmer!

Elizabeth Hart said...

These are gorgeous and you can really see the shimmer effect.

Kimberly S said...

Very pretty, the flowers are perfect! hugs, Kimberly

DIANA L. said...

Your flowers are beautiful Kendra love all the springy colors.