Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Highlighting Patterned Paper


Happy Holidays CIP fans!  Dana here today sharing a Christmas layout. I hope you all are enjoying your holiday with family and friends.  I had a great time accenting this page with Creative Inspirations Jeweled Inspirations and paint.


The Small Siam Jeweled Inspirations were the perfect size to highlight the holly berries on the patterned paper.


I added sparkle to several areas of the paper using Emerald paint and the patterned paper as a guide.



 Thanks so much for stopping by today!

6 comments:

jessica said...

Gorgeous job Dana!!!
Hope you and your family had a GREAT Christmas!

Unknown said...

Very pretty LO!!
Love the Emerald color and the jewels you used!!

Kimberly S said...

What a lovely layout Dana! Love that you added the bling, and the emerald shimmer is just perfect. hugs, Kimberly

Michele Kovack said...

Gorgeous!!! Love the addition of the rhinestones and paint....it's all about the details!

DIANA L. said...

I love how this came out Dana, great color choices

Emily D. said...

Hmm, I have this same collection in my stash... I think I know what I will be doing with this!! Thanks for the inspiration! I love the jewels on the holly!