Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Shimmery Poinsettia

Good morning, it's Holly posting today. Are you ready for Christmas? Here's a Christmas card I'd like to share with you.



I colored this image with colored pencils, and then I used my favorite shimmery paints from Creative Inspirations Paints on the flower, the leaves, the jingle bells, and the berries. You can see the gorgeous shimmer in this picture:


I better get to work on addressing my envelopes and getting my Christmas cards out! We've only got a little over two weeks left before the big day! Yikes!

Stamps: Poinsettia Digital Stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms
Ink: Antique Linen, Walnut Stain
CS: Vanilla, White, Espresso, Wonder dp (Authentique)
CI Paint: Garnet, Sunshine, Winter Frost, Antique Gold, Green Olive
Other: May Arts ribbon, colored pencils, sponge, Copic markers, circle punch, Authentique Noteables
TJ Technique: Pencilled Twinks

7 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

Very beautiful!

Dawnll said...

Holly this is just stunning!
That image is wonderful the shimmer is perfect for this one.

Carla said...

This is gorgeous Holly! I bet it's even moreso IRL!!

BarbaraW said...

I love this pointsettia and the shimmer just adds to the beauty.

~ Kendra ~ said...

What a beautiful and shimmery pointsettia! Love the paper you used as well!

Kassi said...

so elegant! I love the rich colors!

Kianel said...

Beautiful christmas card Holly!
Love from France, Kianel.