Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Friday, January 21, 2011

Hello Friday...So happy to see you!

Gosh for it being a holiday week...I sure am glad it is Friday already.  My little one is sick and I am sure all you moms know how exhausting it is when your kids are not feeling well.  

So today I have a card I created with some Creative Inspirations paints in Rose Quartz and Turquoise.

Look at this lovely cow shimmer!  It was so cute and funny.  When my son saw this card he said "that cow must make strawberry milk"  LOL!  Love it!


I used the Rose Quartz Creative Inspirations paint on the cows spots.  Just a dab of Turquoise on the little flower. The stamp is from MFT.  I have had it a while and I still really Love it!  Papers are Basic Grey.

I hope you have enjoyed my card.  There is still time if you would like to participate in this weeks Inspired by challenge.  The theme is bling.  You can see all the details HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
JennK

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

love it! excellent!

Creative Inspirations said...

Too Cute!

Chrissy D said...

Jenn- this is SO cute! Love the sparkle on that cow!

Kassi said...

That cracks me up! great job!

Dani said...

Very cute! Love the ribbon! :)

~ Kendra ~ said...

Very cute! Love your shimmery cow! :) Like the ribbon as well!

Holly said...

ROFL! Strawberry milk!! LOL!!! Love how the pink paint pops out against the kraft cardstock.