Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Flip Flops and Combat Boots

Hi all out there in blog land! I'm Dani Smith. I'm new to the DT, and this is my first post! I just got my paints about a week ago, and I don't think that I've gone one day without playing with them!

Here is a layout I made yesterday when I was playing around in my scraproom:
I used CI Rustic Red on the chipboard heart and the paint splatters. The patterned paper is all Teresa Collins Crush.

I also made an invitation to my son's second birthday party. He turns two in July, but I'm already getting a jump start! :)
I used CI paints to enhance the colors that were already on the patterned paper (which is all Jillibean Soup Monster Stew). I used royal purple on the scallops and on the circles on the monster. And even though you can't really tell from the picture, I used fairy dust on the eyes and teeth and sky blue on the hair.

Thanks for looking and enjoy your Thursday!

7 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

Great job Dani!! Love the invitation and great layout.

Kassi said...

I love that LO! great job!

~ Kendra ~ said...

Beautiful layout! Cute invite as well!

Holly said...

Cute card for your 2 year old "monster!" Hee hee hee!

Kianel said...

beautiful creations Dani!
Love from France, Kianel.

Jenn K said...

Wonderful layout and super cute invitation!!

Chrissy D said...

Dani - this is SO much FUN! Love this page and card!