Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Get well plus a Tag Box-Farewell post from Shelly

 This is my last posting with the Creative Inspirations Paints DT- I have really enjoyed this DT and LOVE the paints! 
  My first project is a card for my SIL who had surgery last week- she LOVES clowns- so I had to grab this great freebie from McMahon Five Designs and made this card:
I added CI paint to the dots on the background, and on the red neck ruffle. Here is a close-up:
  I also made a Holiday project with a group of tags from Boni Bleaux Designs- more details on my blog with dimensions:


 I colored the tags with Copic Markers and/ OR Creative Inspirations Paints. The poinsettias are Garnet CI paint, the tree has Silver, Blue, Red and Purple CI paint, the snowman is colored with Copics and I used Fairy Dust CI paint. I used Liquid Applique on the beard and mustache the snowman hat, and stocking.
 Stop by my blog for more details on making the tag box.
Merry Christmas to everyone!
Shelly Schmidt

8 comments:

Creative Inspirations said...

Great tag idea and I love the card. We will sure miss you here at CI.

Kassi said...

great job! thanks so much for all you have done for us here at CI. You will be missed!

Holly said...

Ohhhh beautiful tags, and what a great card for your SIL! She will love the shimmery ruffles on the clown. Hugs!

Jenn K said...

Great projects! It has been wonderful working with you on the dt.

~ Kendra ~ said...

Great card for your SIL! Love the cute tags!!

Jan Hennings said...

Great projects!!

Kianel said...

Lovely card and tags!
love from France, Kianel.

Chrissy D said...

Shelly this is FANTASTIC! Best wishes in your new endeavors. I am going to miss you here!