Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Monday, September 6, 2010

marbling...

Hello everyone!
Happy Monday! I'm here to bring you another Inspiration Monday to help get your creative juices flowing for the week!

Today's technique is Marbling with Creative Inspirations paint... I thought this technique would just be easier to show than to photograph. =)



*I was doing my voiceover late at night (so the phone wouldn't ring, etc) and I said that on the leaf I used Winter White and Antique Silver CI paint.... I actually only used Beige.... oops. =)*
Here is my project...
Paper: Coredinations, white cardstock
Ink: VersaMark, Distress ink
Stamps: Inkadinkado, SEI "Mimosa", Prima
CI paint: Beige
Die cuts: Cricut "Gypsy Wanderings"
Other: rhinestones, ribbon, embossing powder

Have a fabulously sparkly Monday!

2 comments:

~ Kendra ~ said...

Great job Kassi! Neat technique! TFS!

Creative Inspirations said...

Awesome video Kassi, great job!!!!