Inspirations

Inspirations
The color you see is the color you get!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Featured Crafter: Rebecca Goates


Here's another Featured Crafter! :D If you'd like to be a featured crafter, please link your creations using Creative Inspirations Paints to the Inlinkz on our right sidebar.

Without further ado, let's get to know Rebecca:
1. How long have you been stamping? I don't stamp!! Not at all. I don't despise it, it's just not my thing. I have tried it but it doesn't interest me much. I have been scrapping however, since 1998. I started out by making an album of my sorority days and the rest is history. I now have over 10 completed albums and have done hundreds of cards, gifts, altered items and more.
2. How did you get into stamping/card making? I have always been a crafter in some way, shape or form. I started really getting more into my scrapbooking when I found myself 5 months preggo and jobless. Most women nest, but my hubby and I lived in a super tiny apartment and there was only so much I could do, so I started scrapping ahead for my first-born. I went to my first overnight crop when my son was 14 months old and then purchased my Cricut machine a few years later. This is when I started branching out into cards, altered items and just about everything else under the sun.
3. How did you hear about Creative Inspirations Paint? I was browsing the Cricut message boards just like I do just about every day and ran across a post from Marti(pezadoodle) promoting what she called a Blog Truffle. Well I had never heard that word before so I had to check it out. When I won it I emailed her like three times because I didn't believe it was really me! I am also friends with Kendra and when she mentioned she had made the DT I didn't realize at first that what she was showing off was the very thing I had in my possesion. She is what really inspired me to pull out my paints and get busy with them.
4. What's your favorite thing about Creative Inspirations Paint? I love the shimmer, the ease of use and getting messy. The fact that they dry fast is a bonus for me too, because I am super impatient when it comes to my crafting.
5. Is there anything else we should know about you? I love my husband and my children very much. They inspire my creations but they also inspire me to be a better person. I am a child of God and when I am not creating I am singing for my church worship team, volunteering at my kids' school for the Boosters (our version of PTA) or cheering on my hubby and kids in all their sports. I would love it if you stopped by my blog at http://lovelifecrafts.blogspot.com/


Here's a layout Rebecca made to share with us today.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful LO Rebecca!